Sheriff Darrin Varnell and the Pawnee County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) are pleased to announce the launch of its new website. The website was designed and built to improve communication between the PCSO and its residents in mind and provide a way for them to keep up to date on what is happening within the community.
The new mobile-friendly website features:
- Updated hourly with inmate booking information and tied to our commissary, web deposits, and phone providers; family and friends can easily get information on inmate services. The booking reports are also connected to Victim Information Notification Everyday (VINE), which allows those interested in signing up for notifications on the inmate's status.
Violent and Sex Offender Information
- Provides public information on the sex and violent offenders that live in Pawnee County. This information is updated once per day.
- Current and upcoming Sheriff Sale information and listings.
- You may submit information about a crime in Pawnee County. Tips may be anonymous; however, you are encouraged to include your information should we have questions about the tip.
Press Releases & News
- See how we are working hard daily to ensure the safety of our residents.
- We will post our available openings where you can download our application and apply online.
The primary purpose of this site is to provide transparency for our office, share information and resources with Pawnee County residents, and allow our employees to be more efficient in their daily activities. The time spent providing information multiple times per day takes time away. By having it online will reduce phone calls and traffic to our office.
We hope that you find the new website and features helpful and informative. If there is information on our site that we are missing, please feel free to email me your comments at email@example.com
. We want to ensure this is a valuable resource for all Pawnee County residents - whether they're just visiting or have lived here their whole lives!